Exactly how big is Joseph?

I have a Magic Chef oven. Joseph is big and chubby Will his legs fit in this brand oven ?I for some reason think the NuWave may be larger diameter

2 Likes

I havent bought him but I do have a nuwave and a magic chef (though it is broke now) and the nuwave does have a bigger diameter

1 Like

Im just worried if his legs will fit.i have done a Libby Think shes 23 inches?

1 Like

My hand is covered. He’s huge.

4 Likes

Wow! really fat! does his leg seem as long as a bigger reborn or longer.?A lady wants me to make her one i just want to make sure he fits in my Magic Chef before she get his kit.

1 Like

I don’t know…he’s just very big. I don’t have a magic chef…just a nuwave. This kit was horrible for my carpel tunnel so I doubt I’m ever getting it again.

2 Likes

She wants it bald so no worries there .I know Libby s head took forever .I can’t imagine Joseph

jlesser how much bigger diameter is
Nuwave from Magic Chef just guessing ?
Im just guessing his legs arent that long
longer than Libby biggest ive done just really fat.She fit my Magic chef

I baked my Joseph in my NuWave with an extender ring in place.

Yes im sure he fits Nu Wave just wondering about magic chef since smaller

1 Like

Here are some of the measurement photos I sent to Rosannes boutique for her to make his body. I assume you mainly need leg measurements…he’s big!
IMG_7657

1 Like

Oh thank you JUST what i need!!

2 Likes

The diameter of the Magic chefs bowl at the top where the extender ring sits is very close to the diameter of the bottom (and the rest of) the nuwave. It doesn’t get wider at the top.

The magic chef bowl is smaller on the bottom and flares out a little on the top

Oh and the nuwave is taller

Thank you jlesser and the measurments helped Katina
i measured Landons leg its 11 inches Joseph 12 but both are bent measurements. Landons leg had a good 2 inchs of room in mine so im sure Joseph would fit… Maybe so fat only 1 leg at a time though as Landons i can fit 2 legs and i THINK maybe an arm in my Magic Chef but not Landons arm which is bigger like an Avery arm.
I always leave my ring in baking any of them dont want the heat too close

1 Like

Sorry. I misread what you were asking.

Haha no problem i do itmat least once day

1 Like