Ever lose something?

I pulled eyes out of my Grant to try on Saskia, to see which size I liked, and I CANNOT find his eyes! I pulled them back out when her eyes shipped to me.

I’ve never misplaced any supplies before and I’m kicking myself because I pulled grant out to touch up as my first ever baby for sale.

If they were just poly I wouldn’t be so mad, but they are german glass, gahhh!

Ok rant over hahah.

Ugggh… I hope you find them!

1 Like

I do this all the time! And if you see my dolly room, you’d understand why. :joy:

I hope you find your eyes. They will probably turn up when you aren’t looking for them.

1 Like

I did! That was grant in my wip pics! They were on my nightatand… weirdest place for them lol

1 Like

I found a green eye that i didn’t realize i lost. i was going thru some paperwork and it was sandwiched between bills. I shouldn’t mix business with pleasure.:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That made me giggle haha!

1 Like

I’ve lost eyes before as well. There’s gotta be a pair somewhere in my bedroom. Wonder when they’ll turn up.

1 Like

Good reason not to concern yourself with bills. :rofl:

Glad you found your eyes!

3 Likes

I removed a pair of earrings from a baby that I was working on last week and was gluing the hair of that baby and another baby. I started looking for the earrings to put them away and I could not find one of the earrings. The very NEXT day while checking to see if the hairs were dry, I found the one earring dried up inside the head of the OTHER baby directly behind the forehead. LOL, I couldn’t figure out how it got there LOLOL

7 Likes

Maybe that’s my missing eye. I somehow lost 1 green eye. Now the other one just stares at me looking lonely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes! I’ve lost a head. I have a feeling one of the dogs snatched it though! Haven’t checked their hiding spot yet so I’m not sure. My dogs are thieves.

3 Likes

I’m losing my head right now because I am getting my supplies to assemble my next baby who is just waiting on hair, and it turns out I’ve lost my scissors and my zip ties. I did spring cleaning recently and I’m betting they made their way into the trash like the brand new bottle of pepto bismol that I have been looking for for weeks… ugh!

4 Likes

Only a reborn artist would understand the possibility of ever finding one green eye stuck between two bills! We’re a strange bunch. Laughing so hard here!

3 Likes