Even in just a diaper and bonnet...soooooo cute!

I’m totally obsessed with her . :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

She’s so cute!

1 Like

Soooo cute! What sculpt is she??

1 Like

Thank you! I think she’s Myloh kit by Laura Tuzio Ross. Emily @portraitjumeau did such an awesome job painting her. I still can’t believe she’s mine. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So adorable!

1 Like

She’s beautiful and I love the way she’s dressed, you’re right adorable in her diaper, hat and undershirt!!

2 Likes

Super cute! I actually love babies in simple outfits, it makes them look so real and I just wanna snuggle them. :grin:

1 Like

Oh, Marilyn! I am so glad you love her! She is absolutely stunning in just the simple whites and creams with her medium complexion!

1 Like

I love her flower bonnet! Did you make it? Emily’s babies are to die for! She is such a perfect princess! If you lived closer she could have a playdate with her cousins. :wink:

1 Like

Aw, thanks! I’m in VA now so don’t know if I’m close to you or not but would lve it!! Emily sent her dressed in an adorable yellow romper and that sweet flower bonnet.

1 Like

I would love it too! But probably an eight to ten hour trip sadly! And you know how fussy babies get in the car :wink:

I have to say again - She is absolutly spectacular! I just can’t get over her cuteness!

1 Like