Ethnic REALBORN

I think she’s very pretty .She does look a little like a mixed baby . I am going to try to make babies that Look similar to mine,or at least that’s my end goal when I get going

1 Like

Thank you, @specialmoments. I did just finish her, but have been spoiled with super fast sales. Even the last one that I sold just a few weeks ago… I had 2 buyers within 24 hours. First one was a bit touched, so I went with the second. Lol Maybe it’s just my turn to experience slow sales. :blush:

Thank you, @Alexasia. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your work.

1 Like

If her eyes were open I’d be trying to scoop her up, she is truly beautiful!

1 Like

You talking about my baby, @AnnieSokay? If so, thank you. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah that’s a beautiful baby-she will sell…

1 Like

Yes she has a very realistic light skinned AA tone. Love her!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I would bet to differ with you on the point that ethnic babies do not sale much. There is a HIGH demand for ethnic reborn babies; however, there is a low pool of artists willing to create them. I was a senior admin of a Facebook group called Reborn Dolls of Color with an ACTIVE membership of over 8000 members from all ethnicities that SPECIFICALLY caters to those who collect ethnic Reborns. There are many smaller groups that have broken off from that one and the demand is outrageous!! While many artists who do not specialize in creating ethnic Reborns use Etsy, eBay, Doll-fan, and other sites to sell, I have found that if you want the customers, market your product where the customers are.
In addition to the kits you have mentioned, they also have had Baylee and Brea as well as Juan. I’m not speaking of their “general issue” line; my concern is the Realborn line. Surely, if BB were to advertise that they were looking for a baby to create their first African/African American or Hispanic Realborn the response would be overwhelming!

3 Likes

What kit is the little girl with the elephant blanket plush? She is sooo cute! All your babies are, but shes particularly cute lol.

1 Like

That is realborn Evelyn.