Ethnic class skin texturing ❤️

Sealing and skin texturing is one thing that we will be going over in my class. One of my favorite steps! We have an amazing group of ladies onboard. If you haven’t already, you can sign up here :hugs:

30 Likes

That’s gorgeous!!!

1 Like

That is truly amazing and beautiful. If I wasn’t afraid of flying, I would have taken your class for sure. Maybe if in the future you would do a tutorial, I would buy it.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ll have a tutorial available after ROSE.
I’m terrified of flying. It’s my first time :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing. Wish I could be there to learn from you.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Mee to!

2 Likes

Don’t be afraid of flying Juice, it’s like sitting in your living room with less leg room!! @Jessejuice

4 Likes

@Jessejuice. That is fantastic. Put me on your list for purchasing your tutorial :)))). I have no doubt that you will do awesome at the Rose show. As far as flying, I would take axanax jijiji.

2 Likes

Yes please count me in for buying your tutorial!

1 Like

Lol they wouldn’t be able to get me off if it.

Got you both down! :heart:

I cant take the class but im anxiously waiting for the tutorial lol

1 Like

Juice, looks like you better get LOTS of tutorials printed!!! @Jessejuice

2 Likes

It looks that way!

2 Likes

That’s going to be a VERY GOOD THING for you!! It’ll really help to get your NAME out there!!

1 Like

I know!! Seems almost impossible with as many amazing artists as there is :hugs: I have a good feeling about this year :heart:

1 Like

Awww. I remember being terrified too. Like panic level terrified. I slammed down like 6 shots, took a deep breath, stepped on that plane, then nothing. Lol Nothing happened.
The above took place almost 20 years ago. I’ve since taken trips all around the world. Just returned from one with my six year old daughter, who is a pro. She even reminded me to take my shoes off to get through security. Lol
You will be fine. The first flight sucks the most, then after this, it won’t be as big of a deal. :blush:

Your texture is amazing, I’m sure your tutorial will be as well. Wish I could do this with air dry varnish… Hope you will consider doing one on lips one day. Some of the best lips I’ve seen on this forum were painted by you.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sure I’ll be just fine. I just might have to take those six shots! :joy: I’ll cover lips on my tutorial as well :heart:

2 Likes

You will be great! flying and teaching and I am buying the tutorial for sure, don’t let me leave without one. I am so glad you are doing this, all that talent in an itty bitty person, you are awesome.

1 Like

Thank you love! I can’t wait to meet you!