Enough already....just ordered libby and Precious gift

Thats it for me.I just ordered Precious gift and libby…I have all my wish dolls.Hailey…Dumplin was my test doll.I have Thomas awake and sleep.Cooper…Megan…Shyann…This is to much.Boxes of dolls every where.Im working on Pudding shes for sale for 135…plus 8 dollars shipping

11 Likes

I just ordered another Megan yesterday. I seriously have a problem. I’ve got 17 kits downstairs and 13 upstairs in my stash closet.

Okay, look, my doctor took away bread, pasta, and chocolate. That’s my excuse. :confounded:

11 Likes

Sounds like a perfect excuse to me Karen!!

6 Likes

ha…we just love to receive mail…lol

2 Likes

You have been bitten by the Kit Bug! My house is infested. LOL.

6 Likes

Seriously! I love little Megan, though. :slight_smile: Guess her head will be joining the other? LOL!!!

Works for me!

Me, too!! :wink:

4 Likes

That sounds like so much fun at your house!! I love all of those kits

2 Likes

I just ordered Megan. I got Taite the other day. I think I’m gonna make them twins since they the same size. I’m still waiting for Lulu to go on sale!!!

5 Likes

I’ve got seven and I am literally just getting started lol it’s going to be bad

4 Likes

OMGosh, I seriously have a problem. I have about 120 kits and can’t stop. I read ya’ll’s posts and think, “they only have…and they think they have too many??” and it just reaffirms that I am a hoarder of the third degree. You know hoarders are classified by levels right?..I know this because I have graded myself using the scale. :blush:

8 Likes

I feel a LOT better now, thanks! :thumbsup: LOL!!! I don’t have room to store that many kits! WOW! :smile:

2 Likes

Glad I could help. :smile:

2 Likes

Hey, we all help each other around here ALL THE TIME…LOL!!! :wink:

2 Likes

I want to see your amazing stash! My fabric stash is like that. Huge… I love to just go upstairs and look at it. Lol

5 Likes

I only have 12, but am getting a few more next month. Riley is at the top of my list.

3 Likes

I get overwhelmed if I have too many. My max is about 12 before I get anxious. Right now I’m not counting though because I’m afraid there’s more than 12 in there. :joy:
Maybe I should do like @kareninflorida and seperate them. Hehe!

6 Likes

@lollipop_cradle, I didn’t mention the ones in the bins…they’re the downstairs closet kits…shhhhhh…if I don’t look at them or count them, they don’t matter :wink:

3 Likes

I have so many kits, I don’t think I can count that high!! lololo I’ll never live long enough to paint them all. Oh well, I like knowing I have them.

2 Likes

Busted!! :wink:

2 Likes

ok