Ella Elizabeth Deadline

Sooo…Are we still trying to meet the July 30 deadline with Miss Ella Elizabeth? How’s everybody doing?

2 Likes

I finished mine and sent her pictures in.

2 Likes

Show off😘. I’ve got mine to the point that I love her but shes still in pieces with some tiny finishing touches to do. We’re on our anniversary trip to Mackinaw and shes traveling with us. Down-to-the-wire Sherry is true to form with this one😫. I hadn’t heard anything for so long, I just wanted to make sure we were still on😄

2 Likes

Pics are in!

1 Like

I love Mackinaw!!!

1 Like

@micholc

Mine are done and sent in also.

1 Like

You guys are THE BEST! I am just being ME🙃

1 Like

On her post she said she is busy until Aug. 2nd. anyways and to just let her know if anyone needs more time…

I see you saw that already… LOL

1 Like

What is Ella Elizabeth?

1 Like

A kit that @micholc got multiples of and for a PIF (pay it forward) she let a certain amount of us pay for shipping, and in return she sent us the kits. We were to reborn them by the end of July and she will set up a “contest” with all the reborns. She is calling it “Make me Pretty” I think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool! I am sure you all did make her pretty!

1 Like

I’ve never been here but we have arrived saga and sound. About to head out with something cold to stare at the bridge to the U.P. Ahhhhhj…

1 Like

what? :wink:

Ok, so I’m claiming fat fingers and auto correct…What is was trying to say was: We’ve never been to Mackinaw but we have arrived safe and sound. We just spent a couple of hours on the lake shore watching the water and the cars drive over the bridge to the UP (Upper Peninsula of Michigan).:smile:

3 Likes