Ebay fraud watch out for this "lady"

OH boy that is just wrong!! So sorry that happened to you. Glad ebay found things in your favor as they should have. I will block this one too.

LOL One should not attempt to photoshop unless they know what they are doing!

I have been watching her auctions and she just listed the other ladies baby. She bought it the same day she bought mine, She had had listed it the same night she did mine. Also with the other ladies pictures and the picture of the guild over it. She ended that auction when I told her I had reported her for mine. Now she has listed it again, she does have new pictures, but she is still making the auctions sound like she made them. But she is very careful only to use the word, I did it, only once. She said I glossed the lips to make them appear wet. Here is the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-life-like-Ba … 2a0b370144I checked her ebay ID this is her second one she has used. Wonder what happened to the 1st one?

Wow she is really showing her true colors now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-life-like-Ba … 2a0b370144
She has a big disclaimer in her reborn auction now that reads

PLEASE READ:

I have been ‘harrassed’ by e-bay member ****** and accused of selling ‘other’ reborners dolls as my own work. THIS IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. I have no idea who this lady is and why she won’t stop e mailing me this BS but I have informed E-Bay of any and all of her e mails. This e-bay member has a 0 feedback score since 2009 and I am assuming that it is a ‘fraud’ account from may be someone who sells or makes dolls and just does not like anyone else doing so, too. THIS BABY-DOLL IS THE SECOND OF ONE THAT I OWN AND CHERISH MUCH. I liked my own, first reborn doll so much, that I wanted to make another for others to enjoy…and turns out that I am quite good at it, lol. It is NOT the same doll. The only thing that may be the same, may be some clothe I mix and match when dressing up for pictures. I will put pictures of both ‘baby-twins’ on today, so you can see for yourself. It can clearly be seen that my own doll, the first of these ‘twins’ (as I call them) has different veining etc. and her hair is set a little bit different. I am so sad to find out that there is some really ‘weird’ e-bayers on here but again; please look for yourself and I also think that my feedbacks speak for me, too. Thank you for your attention.

She did not make that doll, it is someone elses work. Her feedback as a buyer shows she bought that doll too from artzeebonnie!

Take a look at this also:
words she added in bold

Fraud Listing
Leyla is 21" long and weighs 3 lbs. 10 oz. Leyla has a nice, mottled complexion with some veins and capillaries showing, just like a real baby. She has been painted with many layers of Genesis Heatset Paints which penetrates the baby skin vinyl to make it look so real. A touch of varnish is added to her nose and eyes to make them appear moist. She has tiny natural looking hand rooted eyelashes. Her lips are tinted and I added a little gloss to make them look wet.

Leyla has premium angora, light brownish/blond, curly mohair that has been rooted one or two hairs at a time. Rooting a Reborns hair is a very lengthy process. You can gently wet it and all her beautiful curls will spring up. You can gently comb it and style it. Her hair has been sealed on the inside, to prevent it from falling out.

Leyla’s head has been weighted with tiny polly-pellets. You have to support her head when you pick her up, just like a real baby. She has a magnet inserted behind her mouth for a magnetic pacifier and another inside her head for bows.

Leyla has a doe suede jointed body making it so easy to pose her. Her body and limbs have been weighted with polly-pellets and stuffed with premium poly-fill. Her sweet, little finger and toe nails have been tinted and tipped with off white paint and varnished to have a just manicured look. All of her little creases have been carefully blushed.

Only the highest quality products have been used to create this little wonder.

Leyla will arrive at her new mommy’s home in her brand new, colorful GYMBORE suit and velvet, baby soft GAP Jacket. She will also have an extra set of clothing, including booties, headband, pacifier and diaper. I will leave her birth-certificate blank, in case her new mommy would like to re-name her.

Leyla will also be wrapped in her new, baby blanket for extra protection. I will carefully package and add insurance to the package.

Original Listing
Meleah Lynn is 21" long and weighs 3 lbs. 9 oz. She has a mottled complexion and some veins and capillaries showing. She has been painted with many layers of Genesis Heatset Paints that penetrate the baby skin vinyl. I have sealed her with a product that will keep her from getting shiny in the future and adds a nice texture to her skin. I have spent many hours perfecting her.

I added a touch of varnish to her nose and eyes to make them appear moist. She has tiny natural looking hand rooted eyelashes and barely there eye brows. I tinted her lips and added gloss to make them look wet.

Meleah Lynn has Premium Angora light brown curly Mohair that has been rooted one or two hairs at a time. This process took many hours. All you have to do is gently wet it and all her beautiful curls spring up. So, you can gently comb it and style it. But be very careful not to pull it out because it won’t grow back! Her hair has been sealed on the inside of her head with water-proof glue.

Her head has been weighted with tiny Polly-Pellets, so you have to support her head when you pick her up, just like a real baby. She has a strong magnet inserted behind her mouth for a magnetic pacifier and another magnet inserted in her head for bows.

Meleah Lynn has a doe suede jointed body making it so easy to pose her. Her body and limbs have been weighted with Polly-pellets and stuffed with Premium Poly-fill. Her little finger nails have been tinted and tipped with off white paint and varnished to have a just manicured look. All of her little creases have been blushed.

As you can see she just added a few words, removed a few words and its exactly the same thing and the same doll, too!!

I’ll tell ya something I do. Before I assemble my baby, I sign it somewhere inconspicuous so I can always tell if its MY work or not. Let her try that with me! I will SUE her.

Edited to add: She also is charging $35 for shipping! Its not even a 4 lb package!

US $39.75
United States
Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail®)
3-4 business days
after seller receives cleared payment

She also states no returns! Of course there are no returns, she didn’t like what she got so she gonna sell it and act as if its her own and then overcharge the buyer over with shipping charges!

It makes me so mad that someone like her gets away with things like this I just wish we could all let ebay know what she is doing.
And Karen that is the BEST idle to sign the baby so there wont be any questions as to who made it!!
I would not buy anything from some one that would put that kind of disclaimer on thier auction e-buyers don’t care what her problems are with someone else if it was hers she would not need to defend herself!

Well I found out that writing NO RETURNS on your auctions doesn’t mean a thing with ebay. When she filed with ebay for a return (after she had relisted the doll) Pay pal froze my account for the amount she had spent for the doll. Once I won the case they let me have my money again. But ebay also told me IF she gave me bad feedback to just let them know, and they would write it down on my file to take it off. Once she gave me the bad feedback I contacted ebay and they told me they would not take it off unless I got a court order!!! Nice of them! I told them without their sellers, they would have no buyers and maybe they should rethink their policies. Never heard back from them…So they will continue to protect the buyers…

I sent a question to her why she was charging so much for shipping. Here is her answer.

Dear bundlesofjoybabies,

Priority shipping with insurance of up to $500. If I can do it somewhat cheaper, I will do so. Please check with other sellers of similar items and you will see that the shipping is not much different. However; I will ajust exact shipping charge once auction is over. Promised!

• earth_to_body_luxuries

Yeah, right. If it cost that much, I wouldn’t be offering free shipping on my Kyle LOL

WOW!!! She stole my pictures AGAIN!!! She relisted the doll and used 3 of the photos from my auction in hers! AGAIN!! Only this time she has added HER logo to them! She just does not get it I guess! My pictures are the ones she wrote all over. She changed the background in one of them and put little stars all around it and some other things. This does not make the picture hers all of a sudden!!! Her main auction picture is also mine, plus the one of the feet.(thats my Grandma’s white crochet blanket under her) I just can’t believe this lady!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-Baby-Girl-Do … 2a0b46ef23

— Begin quote from “Soogee”

Report her again!!!

If she doesn’t get it, then maybe Ebay can make her understand in their language. That is, if they get off their lazy butts and do their job.

Let Ebay see your pics and then they can compare hers.

She’s a loser.

I just went and checked on some of my “favorite sellers”. I used to have 100 and now I found 3, just 3 that have things to sell. Ebay better get their priorities straightened out soon or there will someday be “no” Ebay.

Good Luck!

— End quote

I did report her, AGAIN on friday or saturday. I have heard nothing from ebay at all. You would think a company that makes as much money as they do on sales, would have enough workers to take care of the problems. At this point all I can do is let it go, at least maybe someone who likes the doll will get her. I am not too happy with ebay either!

I am so sorry you’re having to deal with this!! : ( Thanks so much for letting us all know about this lady!!