Drying Rack

Where can I find the drying rack for painted limbs?

3 Likes

I use s baby bottle drying rack. Got at Walmart.

5 Likes

I have this one and the one pictured above. My problem with the one above is the hinges snap the whole row down once you get a couple of limbs on them. The one below has been great. But after about 6 months, the top tier is starting to get weak. And one side is starting to slope down. It was fine til I used it for a big baby. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I use this now

5 Likes

That’s what I need. I’ve been looking for a good one. I think I’ll order a couple of those and get rid of all the plastic ones I have.

2 Likes

I have the same ones as @Katinafleming . The first one I am throwing away. I use the Munchkin one but I got some styrofoam put it instide of a box and stuck dowels through it. It holds them the best, lol!

2 Likes

I use a rack I found at a thrift store laid flat on my table. I have to let longer limbs over hang the edge of the table. It’s not perfect, but it works for now.

2 Likes

I love this one, hope to,buy it soon

2 Likes

I got this one at walmart. It works pretty good.

4 Likes

Made my own with a piece of wood and some dowel rods

5 Likes

That’s the one I have also. My friends husband made them for us many years ago when we did porcelain dolls. I love mine. I have different size holes and dowels to fit them so I can use them for all sizes of doll parts.

4 Likes

YES!!! After years of using my homemade wooden dowel one, I love the cup rack so much I own two! And a great thing about these is they don’t take up much space. Plus they hold all size limbs. I am working on a 23" and a tiny 10", the limbs fit fine. Mine is the one that rotates at the base, but the holders are the same.

2 Likes

I saw it! I came so close to buying it! Glad to know it works good!

2 Likes

Thank you all so much!

You and your Texas toast babies! Thanks for the recommendations and reviews. I need to buy one. I use a metal pan to dry my parts on.

I made this one to take up very little table surface especially when in our camper.

7 Likes

3 babies will fit on this rack without taking up to much space

6 Likes

Really I am happily surprised, that is great! Now Walmart is probably sold out lol

1 Like

So did I! I got the round table top, unfinished. Dowel rods. Drilled the holes and glued the dowel rods in. Then, I realized it wasn’t going to be big enough by itself, so I got another one – only larger in diameter – dowel rods glued in. I made the rods different heights for different babies. It is very sturdy.

2 Likes

This one looks like an awesome idea!

2 Likes