Drunk reborning

Granted all I was doing was stripping her head (don’t ask… rookie mistake) but still, thought I’d share. When small ones drive you to drink :roll_eyes: My little ones are 20 months (and one day and I count that one day because if I’d gotten to go before that other woman they’d have been 20 months exactly and I’d have been 30+ minutes happier, lol) apart and for the most part it’s great but I swear sometimes… well, sometimes I drunk reborn, lol

9 Likes

Okie Dokie:rofl:

drunk-elephant

2 Likes

Did I forget to mention it was also drunken posting? :wink: I’ve got time for the drunk to wear off before they wake up, lol

2 Likes

How old are your little ones?

@RebeccaKatie the oldest is almost four and the youngest turned two the end of July. He has randomly hit a super crying, tantrumy, ‘I can’t’ phase. And she… well, she’s my karma, lol Truthfully if it wasn’t for the tantrums and the crying over everything… shrug

But Momma has sobered up and Daddy is home so it’s all good, lol They’re usually better after a nap anyway. He starts preschool on Tuesday and while I know it will be good for all of us THIS Momma is a little sad, heh

:joy:

You’re speaking my launguage! Wine time! Cheers!

1 Like

@ZeldaDawn and THAT, dear girl, is why I posted to begin with, lol For the humor of it. And because #life

1 Like

This is the best!! Cheeeeers!!

3 Likes

I have strict rules in place to protect the babies. Reborns, that is. Otherwise they’d all be clowns!

1 Like

@ZeldaDawn this is awesome :joy: lol seriously though, I wasn’t worried because I was just stripping her. Painting and booze… yeah, that’s like knitting and booze, a no go, lol

@Miss_Kitty LOL!!! Glad I could afford you some amusement :joy: And thanks! lol, it was a good nap time for us all, haha

1 Like

Sounds like a great time, girl, I’ll be right over with the snacks!!

3 Likes

Too funny!! :joy: I thought I would crochet one night (while drinking) let’s just say it did not go as planned… I had to :frog: it all back out!! Luckily that tought me not to even try to reborn if I am going to drink. :wink:

5 Likes

All it takes is a little practice!

2 Likes

Guess I’m too :chicken:… I always think back on all those “wasted stitches”!! Lol

2 Likes

Ha!! Good one!!!

2 Likes

@katieperry , sounds good, I’ll make sure I’ve got enough ice :wink: haha!

And LOL!! Ladies, I knew I loved this group for a reason :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I love this post, cracked me up LOL <3

2 Likes