Downside of Reborns.com for sellers?

Awww that’s terrible! I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this! What goes around comes around! Are you still trying to recoup at least your shipping cost? There should be a better system in place! Someone should open a website that protects the seller just as much as the buyer. I’m not technologically savvy but, I bet @jlesser would know :wink: she’s so swift with finding anything online :grinning:

1 Like

I wish I knew. :frowning: I have never done online selling or anything before so I have no experience with any of it.

1 Like

The only thing that gives 100% protection to the seller are cash-only sales…and that won’t happen. :confused:

1 Like

That’s a shame… I guess as a seller it’s probably best to converse with your buyer before deciding if they are the right person for your baby. Not that it’s a sure thing but, at least you can get a feel for the type of person you’re working with…

Over-thinking things can make you go crazy! Most people don’t want to talk. You tend to get a “feel” for people in the transaction. Just listen to your gut.

1 Like

Postal money orders work well. You just have to make sure the post office has enough cash on hand to cash it. My post office is very small. It might not even be an issue in a bigger city.

3 Likes