Double New Release - Realborn Silicone Courtney and Shannon!

Double the cuddles and double the love, these sweet little babies were sent from above.

Both Realborn Silicone Shannon Asleep and Realborn Silicone Courtney Asleep are available now! These incredible squishy babies are newborn sized and as darling as can be.

Just check out their breathtaking photos!

Both new releases are featured on our home page now at: https://www.bountifulbaby.com/

2 Likes

Only Silicone kits being released :confused:

7 Likes

I know, I’m bummed

4 Likes

I get so excited a new kit is being released only to see it’s yet another Silicone :pensive:. And the vinyl kits are always the same ones, over and over again.

5 Likes

I have been waiting for a long time for Shannon :heart:

4 Likes

I had to grab a Shannon right away :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I want Shannon but I need to wait until I’ll be able to paint her well. She’s too cute.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for Shannon for what feels like forever! I’m bummed to see it’s only silicone right now :disappointed:

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Trent still hasnt released. I hope hes still coming. In vinyl. There are many factors keeping me from the silicone game at this point.

1 Like

I wish I knew how to paint silicone, but with sales so slow I don’t want to make the investment. :confused: They have the Vinyl kits on sale with a FREE body, but there are none left! All Caucasian bodies are sold out.:angry:. So no FREE BODY

Disappointing, again a silicone. Please release every silicone in vinyl too. This is so so disappointing for long time customers like me.

2 Likes

I agree!