Dorin Aly Ralph Babies

Newly completed Dorin by Alicia Toner :white_heart: I did combi hair for the first time in years :laughing:

23 Likes

Oh I love his hair! He is just beautiful!

1 Like

Oh my stars…this baby is just phenomenal! The skin tone, the hair…everything!

1 Like

I love how you make “not so cute” kits (imo) adorable :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :white_heart:

1 Like

Haha I always loved the kit so he was already cute to me, just maybe not in the pretty sense. :laughing::white_heart:

1 Like

You outdid yourself on this one, love the little bit of hair. I attempt to just do the tiniest bit and can’t seem to stop, this is the perfect amount to me. You are also nailing the dimensional vibe lately, love it. May need to hit you up for some tips.

1 Like

What a gorgeous baby…that combi hair is amazing!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love this baby! The hair is perfection, of course, but those FEET! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love this doll the hair is something i’m trying to do

1 Like

Gorgeous

1 Like

Beautiful… your painted hair is some of the best I have ever seen and the combi is perfectly done. Beautiful work. I am sad that Alicia Toner disappeared from the reborn world. I painted several of her kits…Penelope and Lainey were great…

2 Likes

I love everything about this baby! Wow

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I was a little scared to do the combi because of sales being such a delicate thing right now, but I think there are plenty of people who love it. Hit me up any time!

1 Like

Thank you! :white_heart:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love the Penelope kit. I sadly never got the chance to get any more of her kits

1 Like