Dolls by sandie website down?

Hey guys! Gals! I was a bit worried today as I realized the website for dolls by sandie is down. Is it down for anyone else? I was getting on there to see if it said when their deliveries for Delilah might arrive. But I can not get it to load. I pre ordered her a couple weeks before she was released but I had missed out on the first shipment.

How strange, the website is working fine for me. I checked the Delilah page and it just says new shipment in May but no specific date. Hope this helps! Give it a couple hours or try on another device. Sometimes the internet doesn’t like to work lol

1 Like

It’s working for me.

1 Like

Try cleaning your cookies and restarting your browser.

1 Like

It’s working for me now. But this morning it wouldn’t open for me. I just assumed I had a bad connection

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I’ll keep trying. I’m not sure how to clear my cookies :thinking:

1 Like

I haven’t been able to get the site to load for months. I don’t know if it is something with my server or what. But when I disabled the wifi I was able to get it to load :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Do you have an Apple Mac? If so, I may be able to help you.

I don’t have a computer :confused: just my phone.

1 Like

Check your phone browsers settings. There may be something in there about clearing cookies.

1 Like

I found it and that worked! Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad it worked! Cookies can gunk up a browser and interfere with certain sites opening.

1 Like

I never knew that! :exploding_head:

1 Like

My hubby reminds me all the time, because I’m bad about cleaning them out regularly. :grin:

1 Like