Dolls by Sandie... should I be worried?

You know what maybe she sent for a pick up and somehow she forgot to send it, and now since you messaged her she will realize, locate your package at her shop and send it out. It stinks when things like that happens but no one is perfect. If this is what happened then maybe you will get your package in 3 days. Which shouldn’t have happened but maybe its what happened? And anyone can print a label and if the PO doesn’t scan it in then it counts as they never received it. So you’ll be covered because it’s proof that the post office never received your package at all. I’d give her the benefit of the doubt for a few more days. But I know that once a package is scanned in it shows up within a few hrs. And if you paid priority too then it had better had been there! And I hope you get an apology for the mistake. Because it should have been there by now. I ship on ebay about 4 times a week I get packages picked up and I watch them online to make sure everything is going smoothly. Just give it say, 4 more days and then write her back. That is your hard earned money so just tell her to let you know what the problem was and what you heard from the PO and ask how she would like to resolve it. I have ordered a Suu Kyi head in the past from her and had no problems. Good luck I know these things can be frustrating

Holy moly I wrote a novel about it :joy:

She seemed very defensive when I emailed her earlier this week to let her know that I still had not received it and that USPS said that maybe she didn’t set it out to be picked up, and that she should call to start an investigation, she said you have to wait 30 days for that but they said to do it now. Even their website FAQs say that if it hasn’t arrived 5 days after shipping you should all to have it documented She told me that she can’t be blamed because she just gets it to the PO after that it is out of her hands, but she didn’t take it to the PO, she scheduled it for a pickup. It has been 10 days since said shipping and it is still not here. I placed 4 orders on ebay on Sun. all from different sellers from all across the country and have received all of them. At this point I am pretty sure it is not due to the weather.

I just called USPS and they filed a claim for a lost parcel, they will do what they can to find out what happened

2 Likes

I’ve always had great service from Sandie and received my packages promptly. I have noticed with all of this crazy weather, packages are taking longer to reach their destinations.

So, I emailed Dolls by Sandie to let them know that USPS was going to try to look into the MIA package and that they said the package was a scheduled pick up, not taken to the post office as she had stated in a previous email. Lisa at Dolls by Sandie emailed me back and said that
she is looking into this further. They take all of their packages to the post office each day. All packages are on 1 scan sheet with a total number of packages. USPS scans the paper and count the packages. She verified that my package was on that scan sheet on February 17th. USPS accepted it. She looked at all the other packages on that same day and they all made progress (scanned elsewhere) or were delivered. she asked the personnel at their post office to check the bins to make sure it was not missed by them. She is checking with them again on Monday, if they can’t figure out what happened they will reship my order. Needless to say, I am very happy.

3 Likes

Yea!!! So glad this is working out.