Doll Shows?

Is ROSE the only international doll show? Does the Down East Doll Show exist anymore? Feel free to share any shows that you know about/take part in. I am especially interested in finding out about the shows that offer classes. Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. IDTS is in June, in Asheville. I’m planning to go! So excited. This will be my first time at a show where I’m NOT selling so it’s all for fun this time

Here is a link with info
http://www.internationaldollshow.com

3 Likes

Aww, I would love to meet you and some of the other girls there, Misty! I hope I can find a way to go!

1 Like

Me too! @Marissa Id love to see you there. Keep me posted if it looks like you can make it! Maybe we can do a mini BB get together with others.

2 Likes

I would love that! It looks like a great show! I’m just wondering why about half the classes have been cancelled though?

1 Like

Hmmmm. I don’t know I haven’t noticed that. It’s a great large show though. It filled up fast and I couldn’t get a table months ago… I’m going to go see about the classes.

I’d rather go to Ashville but there are soooooo many pictures of the great show in Utah. Decisions, decisions…

3 Likes