Doll show in Orlando info

There are several doll shows. The big one is “Rose” which bountiful baby is involved with. It’s in Utah
The Idts is in Florida.

I went to their website, and checked it out! It’s sounds great, and I’m hoping to make it!
It’s probably the closest “big” doll show near me, even though it’s still 8-9 hours away. Fingers crossed that I get to go :grin::crossed_fingers:t2: It would be so neat to meet all the “famous” doll folks.

I think it’ll be lots of fun. I’m pretty excited :grin:

1 Like

The ROSE show is July 7th-10th in Utah. I’m planning on going to that one.

2 Likes

Yes, I went in 2019. :slight_smile: It was so cool!! Loved every minute of it! We lived only 1.5 hours away at the time, so it was just a day trip to Orlando. lol

2 Likes

I posted lots of pictures in the thread below in 2019

3 Likes

I’ve definitely heard of it.

1 Like

Thank you. I loved the pics. Gives me an idea of what will go on!!

2 Likes

Omg all those show pix! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I’d heard of IDTS before hearing of the Rose show since the smaller local shows I’ve been to were much less focused on reborns.

This looks like such a fun place to be overwhelmed! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree! I’m super excited to go!

Let’s hope it will happen in 2021.

5 Likes

what day will it be? :thinking: I would like to go alive in Florida

I think it said June 19 and 20. It says it somewhere if you click the link.

Thank you very much I will look for it😄

1 Like

They have been saying more normalcy end of summer to early fall so it’s a toss up right now.

4 Likes

Yes, I saw that they advise not to book anything that is not refundable :frowning:
Last year I’ve got back my hotel reservation minus booking fee and 100% IDTS Gala dinner reservation.
Somehow I am not optimistic about this year also.

6 Likes

Sometimes I wish I didn’t live in Australia…we have very little Covid or restrictions (except overseas travel) but no Doll Shows - and with no overseas travel I couldn’t get to a Doll Show in the US even if I could afford it

1 Like

Maybe try and put some kind of doll show together with other Australian artists? Other artists probably would love to attend one, too.

With Covid so crazy here, there may not be shows again this year anyway, or anything else. I’d rather be where there’s very little covid.

1 Like

I figured there was a chance of them canceling it.

1 Like