Dog question

Ohhhhhh my!!! I am not going to able to let these babies go… Uh oh😁

2 Likes

Aw my goodness what beautiful babies! I can almost smell the puppy breath makes me want another baby, resist resist :grin:

2 Likes

It’s so nice that you rescued a pit and a chihuahua. Those and plain black mixed breeds are what the shelters here are full of. Years ago I rescued a border collie/lab cross from the shelter. He was an amazing character. My husband still tears up over him like I do over my Golden/Pyree. That was his dog. The dog actually learned to do martial arts with him! (Well my husband did martial arts but the dog had great blocks and strikes!) i rescued a really messed up pure Yorkie who just died recently from multiple problems but we gave him three happy years. The two i have now are not rescues, but I find my self wandering over to the rescue sites for a peek now and then…

5 Likes

If I went over to a shelter they would all be coming home with me :grimacing: i even get steered away from pet stores I will always walk out with a new someone

2 Likes

I have 2 chiweenies… They are both half chihuahua half weiner dog. I paid for one of them and have had her since she was a puppy

tyson is my baby girl i paid for her. She is the black and brown dog. Hannah is the other one. I kept her from going to the pound when her previous owner was giving her up. I also have an 8 yr old cat and a 7 week old baby Bunny. this is Oreo… He is about half grown. My neighbors bunny had babies and he is one of them. I been holding him since the day he was born :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Angel, I love puppy breath, too!!

3 Likes

I use to have 2 Bichon Frise as well before I left the USA…They were Caspar and Wendy…lol I think they are a lot like the Maltese. Wendy was my baby…I miss her so much…Caspar was gorgeous and made beautiful babies but he was a bit of a nut case…Loved him to bits though…She followed me everywhere, even to the bath…she would sit outside the tub with her little paws on the edge and just stay there till I got out…She would just about let her kidneys burst before she would ever have an accident in the house. I would come in from work and she would do a little dance at the door and shoot out into the yard then come bolting back for cuddles…I use to leave a box with papers in for her in case she needed to go but she would just hold on till I got home…lol Little angel…I MISS HER…wahhhhhh :sob:

5 Likes

Me too!!! :heart:

1 Like

I just had to share a pic of my Sky, she’s only 4 pounds :slight_smile: she’s definitely the boss of our home

1 Like

Awwwww!!! So cute!!

3 Likes

The one on the right is a stuffed maltese!:heart:

1 Like

this is my tinkerbelle!!!

3 Likes

So true…I use to take mine to the groomer once a month and have them all ‘dolled’ up .lol They use to put a bowtie on Caspar and 2 pink ribbons on Wendy and paint their toenails - pink for her and blue for him and they smelled soooooo nice…lol Another wonderful thing about them is they don’t shed…that was so nice and they look like 2 little white powder puffs walking around…so soft…I do miss them both…They did go to a good home though. I had her fixed so that no one would ‘breed her to death’…She had one litter of pups (3) and had a bit of trouble with breech births for 2 of them so I didn’t want her going through all that…Caspar was a stud muffin…he was a gorgeous specimen of Bichon Frise and had a show line heritage with several in his line winning best of show …Wendy was a little lap lady…always cuddled…had to be beside me no matter where I was. :sob: :sob:

1 Like

She looks so sweet…all you ‘babies’ are just adorable!

2 Likes

It is. I suck it all in! And I am sad when it goes away😩

2 Likes

We have 5 shih tzu…they are like children to us and we love them dearly…here they are …they range in age from 8 to 11 years…our babies…!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Awwwww!!! I love them!’

1 Like

Awe , you will have such fun with your puppies . . … We have raised several litters of wire fox terries !! We have two females named Pandie and Macie . They are real characters !! Here is a photo I took of our puppies who have all gone to new homes now !! Our mama is too old now for puppies , so no more puppies , but we have enjoyed having a few batches !! I just love that sweet milky puppy breath and all those sweet snuggles !!Here is our male " Harry" who was a real character . He passed away in April , and I still miss him every day !!

4 Likes

Awwwww!!! So cute!!! I have never had a house full of puppies! I am excited!!! I love your Harry!!! So cute!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like