Dog question

Oh my gosh are they cute!!!

1 Like

Lolololololol love the side eye!!

1 Like

I donā€™t have a Maltese but I do have a honey bear ! a big o 5 lbs of hair !

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! So stinkinā€™ adorable! Iā€™m in love! Ia the breed a honey bear or ia that pups name

I love Pomeranians!!!

She is a pomerian she is full grown her name is Honey

1 Like

I wanted a Pom so much!!! But itā€™s 2 hot with all that hair! Plusā€¦ My hubby wanted a non shedder. Soā€¦ Along came my malteses!

1 Like

Sheā€™s a spoiled mess ! Has a personality like you wouldnā€™t believe

here baby pictures

5 Likes

My other 2 are rescues! A pit and a chihuahua.

6 Likes

How big is your Pom angel?

A www got to love them faces ! Wanna squeeze em :dizzy_face:

Big ole whopping 5 lbs lol she was less then a pound when I got her at 14 weeks. She is a momma girl !

2 Likes

I wanted another chihuahua but itā€™s to cold here in the winter lol they are so cold natured,

I know!!! She lays in the sun- and loves it!!! No one else can tAje more than 5 minutes out there in the summer!!! I love your honey bear!!! I love the tiny ones!!! Jimmi wants to to carry her everywhere and at 4 pounds ā€¦ Itā€™s easy!!!

Thank you!!! They are my angels. I donā€™t know what I would do without them.

2 Likes

My daughter raises one or two litters of Maltese pups a year. She has an arrangement with her breeder for stud fees and selling. Her pups are sold before they are born and they are NOT cheap!. But her mama dog, ā€œPinkā€, is a real pet and goes everywhere with Maggie. (my daughter). . Pink was featured in a photo-shoot for some magazine a couple years ago. I canā€™t remember what it was for. i guess she is sort of famous in the Maltese world. My daughter is a professional groomer so Pink always looks amazing. Iā€™d post a photo, but I donā€™t have any. Maggie hy as also had Yorkies and a long-haired mini dachshund who was favorite. Iā€™m a big dog person. :dog:

3 Likes

I would love to see a picture! Pink is my fav. Artist! I love her! She seems slot like me I think! 2 pups are spoken for:-) I donā€™t want to promise any one else, because Jimmi came from a small litter. I wonā€™t sell her pups to anyone I donā€™t know. Yes, I paid a pretty penny for my 2 little angels. But they are worth it! :heart:ļø

2 Likes

Yes, Maggie is very careful who gets her little babies too. Maggie always has more spoken for than Pink actually has. Pinks litters tend to be smallish too. Maybe itā€™s a Maltese thing.

1 Like

Two of Pinks little cuties.

3 Likes

I think so! Jimmi came from a liter of 3 and Louie 4. Jimmi is so tiny, I imagine a small litter would be best! :heart:ļøitā€™s exciting, I have done so much in the doggie world, but never had a litter! :heart:ļø