Does this look right?

I have a Realborn Emma head and a full Maggie kit. I’m not a big fan of Maggie’s face, so I decided to use Emma’s head. Something about it looks a little off to me, but I’m not sure what it is. Does this head look right with the body? (Excuse the low quality, flash pictures.)

22 Likes

I think she looks perfect!

1 Like

Me 2

1 Like

Me three and that skin tone is so soft and pretty!

3 Likes

Me four!

1 Like

Me five - looks like a good proportions … and so pretty!

1 Like

Looks good to me as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

She looks well proportioned to me.

2 Likes

I think it’s the neck that looks off a bit. Emma’s neck looks like it doesn’t fit the shoulders right. The shoulders seem to small for the neck. The color and match is gorgeous though.

3 Likes

She looks good to me. The tummy on that body is a little fatter than some but it’s realistic. This is my favorite baby of yours that I’ve seen so far.

2 Likes

I think she is a great mix up.

2 Likes

I agree with @RabbidBunnies. Something is a bit off with the shoulders and head. Not sure if it’s just the shape of the shoulders and neck together or the head is a bit big for the shoulders. Maybe with clothes on it won’t be noticeable.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

2 Likes

If you look at Maggie on the BB page , her shoulders look narrow on her too.

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

She looks Awesome!! Good work!!

1 Like

Emma and Maggie’s head are about the same size, but Emma has a bit of a fatter neck, so I think that might be throwing it off too.

I like it! The baby is cute! I am thinking about using that body with a Precious Gift head. What do you think?

1 Like

Precious gifts neck size is 65mm and Maggie’s is only 60mm, so I think it would be a bit of a tight fit. Emma’s neck is also 65mm, but seems to fit the same as Maggies head does. It should work, but might just be a little tight.