Does this look right to you (Sunny)?

I just opened my Sunny kit and noticed that her left eye (photo right) is nicked on the bottom lid. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me? I’ve written to Bobbi at TruBorns for a refund. If I am unable to get a refund, I’m going to have to sell this kit because I just don’t have the time to dink around with the eye openings; but someone else may want to give it a shot.

3 Likes

I see. You may be able to sand it down if notning else .Being on an eye lid would show but is very small so you may be able to correct it .Still i would tell the seller too. Sure not saleable this way

1 Like

It does indeed not look entirely straight.
In the last picture the bottom of the other eyelid doesn’t look completely straight either, though.

1 Like

Poor eye cutting on both eyes, actually! You are right. I’m also not sure why my photos are showing up on their sides

Definitely doesn’t look right to me, what a disappointment, obviously wasn’t checked properly before sending to you. I hope you can get a refund.

1 Like

Yes, I will get a refund. I am shipping it back to her today. Disappointed as well!

2 Likes

Hope they will give you full refund and pay for the return postage.

2 Likes

Yes, it was no problem!

1 Like