Does Meadow’s hand look weird to you?

You can even see how the thumb and finger creases should be longer, but it just lost all detail there. Sucks.
I just ranted about this recently.
Who is doing/not doing the inspections on these and allowing them out of the factory this way?

3 Likes

Were you able to get a replacement? I just got my meadows (I got two) and not only was that area an issue, so is the inside of the hands

3 Likes

Yeah, those look the same. Ugh.

1 Like

No, I wasn’t. I contacted MacPhereson’s and told me know that the mold was messed up, so all of the arms poured after look like that now. Disappointing :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hmm, I was wondering if it was a mold issue but they told me different. The answer is still no on the replacement

2 Likes

So strange. I guess I’ve got the first batch as my hands on 2 kits are normal.
I hope I will not experience any tearing :frowning:

1 Like

Wow, one problem or the other. No solutions.

I wish they’d bother to perfect these expensive kits before selling them.

3 Likes

Yeah, definitely annoying. I’ve modified the defective hand to reflect the original quite well with vinyl putty and an Xacto knife, which fixed the original problem. But now I’ve modified the kit, so I’ll have to state that when selling it, which could affect the sell-ability of my finished baby. Plus I had to purchase the vinyl putty for the doll, to fix the problem… which wasn’t a problem I knew about before purchasing…since it was a first quality, regular kit… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes