Does Macs still add SOLE kits to the Macbucks shoppe?

Hi everyone :wave:t3: I check the Macbucks shoppe often as I want to spend my 75 Macbucks and I know they used to have really nice kits in there but I didn’t have enough points before but as I accumulated points, there aren’t any SOLE kits being offered anymore. I know sometimes we get the emails that we can purchase a SOLE kit for retail price from Macs but do they still add those kits to the Macbucks shoppe too? I haven’t seen the kits in there in forever and the only kits currently in there are the kits that’s on sale. Thanks everyone :heart:

1 Like

Nope, I don’t think they will ever add them back. I’ve been watching for a long time. The points are essentially worthless now. :pensive: I wish I had known that so I could have used my points. They see it as a free gift and not something we are owed is what they have said in the past.

3 Likes

Sad! I think it’s a really good concept, I wish they would start adding at least some popular artist kits like LLE, Bonnie Brown, Cassie Brace, Nikki Johnston, Natali Blick, Joanna K ect. That would be amazing if they choose not to continue with the SOLE, but the current selection doesn’t really feel like a “prize” or something to earn :disappointed:

1 Like

That would be awesome, I agree! Even if it were just popular open edition kits, I would definitely use my points and try to accumulate them. I find myself ordering from other places too (a good mixture to spread the love) now that I know I’m not working toward the SOLE I wanted.

I would not paint any of the kits they offer in the macbucks section right now. I’m not super picky but I want my babies to be something the general public wants.

2 Likes

@MacPhersonCrafts might clarify your question? Brenda is usually quick to comment.

It would be great if they could even add some open edition kits for like 50 macbucks or glass eyes or supplies ect… Its a great motivator to shop there, plus their free shipping, they are fast!

1 Like

I checked it so often but nothing good , I have many point waiting too.

1 Like