Does anyone know who painted this doll?

Hi there everyone! I know I have posted this picture before but I was wondering if anyone knows who painted this doll? The kit is noe by evelina wosnjuk. I had found the picture by accident a few years ago on google and forgot to save the thread. I love the coloring and would like to achieve something similar on my dolls as I like pink/red newborn skin tones. I would like to know how their doll looked finished as I think the picture was a work in progress photo. I’ve tried to do reverse image search but have had no luck :frowning: If anyone knows who the artist is please let me know.
141443758_2841716822706830_444333474168877461_n

Thanks,
Julie

1 Like

For achieving this kind of skin tone you alternate layers of blue and red, with no more than a layer or two of diluted yellow (maybe no yellow at all if the kit is orange like this one, and be sure to neutralize it). You can finish with a pink or purple layer. I do mottling the same as any other skin tone, with blue, purple, red, bloody red, pink and yellow.

1 Like

Reminds me of @Angeliquenz babies

1 Like

I thought it might have been one of @westernstarr’s dolls but she hasn’t been on here in years.

no its not one of mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this Peach Tree Nursery’s baby? Seems I’ve seen this pic on the forum before.

1 Like

No I don’t think it’s one of her’s.

1 Like

It’s not Westernstarr’s. I’m not sure who’s doll this but he/she is beautiful! For some reason the year ‘11 sticks out but I don’t think the search button will let me search back that far.

I’ve posted about in the reborn painting groups I’m in on FB and it seems like it’s flesh 08 with red/pink mottling and blush. I also see some veins. I think the doll was painted with heat set. I use air dry.

Bumping up to say I think the picture I shared is a work in progress picture. I would like to find out what the doll looked like finished. I put “Noe” in the spyglass but still couldn’t find which thread it’s from.