Does anyone know this seller

Check out these messages-
Is there a cross in the messaging system on reborns website or what is going on here?
Very strange. Is she on this forum?

5 Likes

Well I blocked her anyway.

3 Likes

Never heard of her!

1 Like

Weird! Unless she thought Maggie was one of LLE’s scrunchy kits?

2 Likes

You need to send that to Dave. That lady sounds like a crazy troll. :scream:

4 Likes

Her description states ‘Is this the full kit with COA certificate.’ Is that a statement or a question? She might have accidentally posted the wrong picture but her attitude says otherwise. I don’t see her Maggie kit on reborns.com but she has a Miracle by LLE for sale painted with ‘genius heat paints’ in an outfit ‘designed by her’ that doesn’t look like it. I’ve never heard of her but she’s going on my scammers/questionable list.

4 Likes

The Maggie kit was my Maggie kit for sale and she is the one who sent the first message. So weird.

3 Likes

The first message she wrote to me asking about my Maggie kit and then it’s so weird how she keeps writing back to me about it, but her messages don’t make sense. I blocked her so she won’t be bothering me again.

2 Likes

It’s very weird. I thought she was the one selling it. Her messages make no sense at all.

3 Likes

She’s in the Facebook groups…she buys high quality reborns. Here’s her Facebook profile: Redirecting...

That’s very strange, you did nothing wrong to warrant that response. I’ve never interacted with her before, but have seen her in Facebook reborn groups.

2 Likes

Her Facebook profile doesn’t have anything on it except 1 picture of Rosalie and 1 of herself. Something seems fishy here to me.

3 Likes

THank you, yes the original message was from her, asking about the Maggie kit I have for sale. I don’t understand her issue but thankfully I blocked her and hope I won’t have to ever hear from her again

2 Likes

It’s also weird these messages are weeks apart. Seems like she may have replied to you when she was suppose to message someone else.:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Definitely seems like they were in two different conversations.

2 Likes

Wow that is strange and I see no reason for her to act that way! I’m sure it must have been a mistake, or like you said, messages somehow getting mixed up.

1 Like

It’s sounds like she got confused thinking you were telling her that her LLE kit doesn’t have a COA… she got her messages mixed up between someone asking about the baby she has for sale, and her asking about your kit. Crazy lady!

2 Likes

This is very strange and it does not sound like she is even talking to you. Her responses don’t have anything to do with what you are saying. Did you ever say anything to Dave about it? If there is some kind of cross in the messaging he should probably know about it

2 Likes