Does anyone have pictures of honey an sugar reborned :)

So I’m gonna do honey an sugar. This lady wants Carmel skintone an I never did a reborn that way before so it should be fun. I would love to see pictures. Thanks :blush:

These are mine. Sugar was my first “powders” baby and I had a hard time parting with her.

10 Likes

She is precious :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I can’t wait to see yours. A carmel skintone sounds lovely! I am not exactly sure what it is, but it sounds warm and cuddly!

1 Like

Well I ordered a ebook that says it shows you how to get the Carmel skintone. Hopefully I can achieve it lol I will definitely post pictures but I have 4 Christmas orders first an then I’m gonna work on Honey an Sugar. She wants the nose open an earrings an I haven’t opened a nose in awhile an never did earrings lol so I’m a little nervous. I just have to take my time. I think I’m all set with custom orders for awhile.

Here are mine :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Also have a look on still moments nursery. I know shes done honey with a carmely skin tone a few times :wink:

1 Like

I just finished Sugar with bit of a Carmel tone

8 Likes

I’m not a fan of the BB body for them so avoid.

1 Like

I was thinking the samething. I do like there newer bodies though. I will have to see what I have in that size. This way I will have a few choices.

She is so cute :heart:️:heart:️

I can’t wait to do mine now lol They are so precious. They do make really cute babies :blush:

1 Like

I have only done one Honey. I love both Honey and Sugar and have Sugar on my list of babies to do after I finish my customs.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you. I kept my Honey baby because I wasn’t happy with the body. I fully intend to replace it with one of the new ones (which I love).

1 Like

It’s the jointed leg part on the bodies I don’t like.

1 Like

AND it’s too “fat”.

I forgot I am working on Honey as well.

6 Likes

This was my honey,

6 Likes

Here is the Honey that I’ve done.

6 Likes

I love the color :slight_smile: that kinda what I’m going for maybe a little lighter. She’s very cute