Do you think these eyes are too big?

Well here she is …The new mom wanted the bigger eyes so she kept them…lol

Sorry Mel, Just seeing this…I am the world’s worst as I sort of just mix as I go…but something sort of like this…I did a first layer of a purplish colour - mix of pre-mix lip and pre-mix crease more crease than lip and painted darker in towards the centre of the mouth and rim…did some other layers of skin, etc then back to the lips with same 2 colours but flipped them around where there was more lip than creases in the mix…concentrated on the inner and outer rim then blending in towards each other…then a layer of mostly lip with just a touch of creases…cooked that then back with a bit of flesh 08 in the milk blister and just the fatty parts of the bottom lip…blended with a mop brush so no edges,another round of the last lip colour I had mixed staying toward the centre and outer edges and blending in towards the flesh so a smooth transition from one colour to the other…something like that…hahahahah! hope that helps…:smile:

8 Likes

She’s beautiful, Starr. I’m glad she kept the bigger eyes because I loved them xx

1 Like

Thanks Sam…:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wow! I think yours is the nicest I have seen this kit done! I like the bigger eyes.

1 Like

Thanks Diane…I didn’t even think I was going to like her but I am pleased with how she came out and her mom loves her so I am a happy camper…lol:smile:

1 Like

She’s adorable and I love the bigger eyes. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love the bigger eyes! They look great! Baby is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks so much @AmyR777 and @pia:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

She is beautiful - I think the bigger eyes look more babyish - she is perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Tammy…Very appreciated :kissing_heart:

Well, she looks very cute with the big eyes, Starr. I’m glad you didn’t listen to me.

1 Like

She’s very beautiful Starr!! The eyes look nice, glad you kept them!!

1 Like

Thanks @honojane and @lynn…I have to say that I thought they were a bit too big too…that was why I came on here for opinions…normally I just pop them in and get the doll out the door but these were ‘could go either way’ though I thought them on large side too but decided to send photos to the mom (don’t like doing that till I have the hair rooted as many people can’t really picture what they will look like at that point…lol) so once I rooted the hair I sent photos and she wanted the eyes…loved them that size…lol I always appreciate all of your opinions…:smile:

1 Like