Do you think these eyes are too big?

They are not set yet but just wondering about the size of these eyes…is there enough whites showing?

11 Likes

Personally, I love how they look xx

Baby is very cute by the way :heart:

4 Likes

I think they look OK…do you have some with a smaller iris to compare to?

She is beautiful by the way!! LOVE her lips!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments ladies, @SilentSleepers and @cherielynn09

I do have some acrylic ones that are smaller but I don’t have any of these glass ones in the 18mm at the moment (these are 20mm if you can believe it…lol I think they look like 22mm iris though so that is what is throwing me…not sure how secure the 18mm will be if I have to order the glass ones…This is a custom and the lady chose the eyes so I may have to buy a pair of 18mm and see if they work…they just seem a bit big to me but I know sometimes we all see things differently so thought maybe some of you ladies could tell me what you think just in case I have biased myself…which I tend to do frequently with my own work…lol

2 Likes

I like them! I used smaller iris on mine and she didnt look right. The way her eyes are shaped i think yours looks perfect.

3 Likes

I love the eyes, Starr!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think they’re a little bit big but they also give her a really soft pensive look. You can definitely get away with them if you want. Your choice.

3 Likes

I think they look a little bit big,but can still work.

3 Likes

I love the look to be honest

3 Likes

I’d go smaller doesn’t look natural or real to me, my opinion.

1 Like

They look fine

1 Like

they look fine, kind of a sleepy look, smaller eyes may make her look more awake?

1 Like

Thanks ladies…I stuffed her head a bit…The eyes still aren’t set but does it make any difference to the way they look…I think her face was a little pushed in in the earlier photo making the eye sockets looked smaller…

6 Likes

I like the look of them.

3 Likes

Love her eyes the way they are now…she’s really cute…!!.

3 Likes

I think it looks great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think they are a little big. They look more alternative to me.

3 Likes

Babie have adult sized irises, but I think those look a little too big. Is the next size down too small?

4 Likes

I love the eyes just as they are. Your work is awesome. Do you mind sharing how you arrived at the lip color?

3 Likes

I think the eyes are a little too big, but try 1 size down to see if they look better.

1 Like