Do u do this?

I think I’ll try some for Scout. Thank you!

1 Like

my kids looked like they were born with a tan. So i have a hard time with light complexions. I seem to go with olive skin tone.

1 Like

You’re welcome :*

I’m curious whether you’ve tried Karmandolls hair and if so, how do you feel it measures up to HP?

1 Like

I haven’t tried it- let me know where to find it and I will! <3

1 Like

After seeing people here rave about it for about a year, I finally decided to give it a try. I’ve just started using it and it’s fantastic!! Shipping takes a bit, but the quality is the best I’ve found so far, and it’s reasonably priced.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the link!! I’ll get on there and shop now:) I’m terrible! Lol

1 Like

I added the “Cinnamon” color mohair to my cart and tried to check out and THIS happened!? How weird is this? PayPal has never declined my purchase before. Had this happened to anyone else purchasing from Russia?

Do you use a business account? I think you can only use a personal account. Not sure whether it’s just her store, or a Russia thing. I know at least one other person on the forums had that issue.

1 Like

Oh- that’s good to know. Strange! I believe I do use a business account. That must be why. I purchased items last month off Etsy- maybe just her personal settings- hmm-

It’s possible that you can find some cinnamon on the forum. How much are you looking to get?

1 Like

It was just a random thing- enough for one dolly just to try her hair out and see if I like it<3

1 Like

Looks like a Russian thing, probably. They have different rules over there.

1 Like