Do these eyes look funny?

Ok my friend who helps me on evaluating my babies thinks the right eye looks off.I dont see it i I think her eyes looks beautiful and yes off in a realistic way… What do you think?.Im thick skinned so tell me what you really think .They arent glued yet no harm.

6 Likes

Beautiful baby but I agree the eyes are off.

2 Likes

The eyes are off a little, try moving the dolls left eye a little to the left where it is looking out a little more and that should fix it.

2 Likes

Left eye if facing picture looks to be turned in towards nose too much.Or right eye needs be moved to match it ,whichever .

2 Likes

ok Thanks i changed it I i have a lazy eye grand daughter always liked that look…but i fixed it because most ppl dont i guess Thanks for the input

1 Like

I agree, they are off. Move the right eye to the right corner more or move the left eye to the center more. I think a side glance is cute but the right eye needs to move to the right for that, JMO.

1 Like

It seems that eyes are one of the things people don’t like to be realistic on reborns. I’m not saying this to be insulting. I, myself am included in that statement. Newborn babies’ eyes aren’t usually straight and even because they have to learn to control them. However they just don’t look natural on a reborn if they are very much off.

Your baby looks great and I love the eye color choice.

1 Like

Ok better? Or more …?shes not done needs hair eyelashes brows lip gloss Thanks for the help everyone!

It doesn’t look any different to me. It looks like it still needs to go towards the right, if you are trying for a side glance. JMO

Now? i moved the eye on the right in the pic ( left eye) now more to the right .Or am i hopeless.?.lol

1 Like

Actually, I kind of like the look with the lazy eye and I love her lips and coloring.

I line mine up by turning them towards a light and try to get the reflection to hit the eyes in the same spot.

1 Like

Yes good idea…another

t

Light is hitting the same spot

Jean i really do too! but since il sell her or give her to my grand daughter for xmas guess i should go with the majority on this.
She looks more babyish to me with the lazy eye

Do what makes you happy. I just think most people don’t think about a “lazy eye” they think, gee those eyes are off!! Do what you like.

1 Like

They are a bit off, but shes adorable😊, however it does look like shes cutting her eye looking at someone

Just look at the white reflection in her eyes, they are only a tiny bit off, just a tiny adjustment, they are the perfect color, beautiful baby.

Thanks ill ajust in the morning.
The eyes are from Eyeco but i dont remember the name of the blue.im impressed too.LOVE these eyes.!!

1 Like