Display options for vendor

Any idea on what these are called? And where can I find them? It’s like a saucer chair or some sorts.

2 Likes

They kinda look like baskets that are slightly propped up, or like big plastic easter eggs covered in fabric lol I’m not any help :rofl:

4 Likes

They are spiral wire. I think from Australia… let me look for the site…

• I guess not spiral but wire… lol
1 Like

Tiny tots Nursery in Australia

https://www.tinytotsnursery.com.au/doll-stands-c-25_58/doll-cradle-with-cover-p-305.html

1 Like

They are sold at the Rose show.

1 Like

Do you remember the price or which booth? (artist name?)

Let me check I saw it on the Rose Doll Show page. Here’s another photo. I’m going to see if I can find the photo again.

It was footprints reborn nursery

Really? Do you know who is selling them

This booth was just chairs and bouncers

1 Like

Thank you

I believe the chais and bouncers fold. Which makes it easier for transporting.

1 Like

The pink one in the picture is like this and foldable (this is the cheapest one I saw on walmart .com)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Frozen-Mini-Saucer-Chair/46862842?athcpid=46862842&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVAV&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=cbad2156-f69-16a41cd119cdb6&athena=true

1 Like

I used something similar at my last show. I covered them with blankets and the babies fit very nicely. I borrowed them from a coworker. She used them in her class and got them from walmart. They are little rocker seats, moulded plastic.

2 Likes

I have these too. I have 5 for my kids and used them last year. They do stack but of course not flat.
I put them on top of floatie pool rings so they would lay back more

2 Likes

I use doll carriers from Walmart ($10) covered with the blanket that goes with the doll.

Thanks for sharing. Love the idea of floaties

1 Like

This is what the plastic chairs look like without blankets on them. I propped them on floatie rings

4 Likes

It was two years ago they were either 10 or 20$ but I don’t remember their name sorry. I can Remember it was the middle lane to the back left side. Sorry

1 Like

Mine doesn’t fold yeah getting it in my suitcase was tricky.

That looks good