Did you guy's see these new prototypes yet?

Armani by Olga Tschenskaja She has a brother also … I think he would be cute boy or girl.

2 Likes

I saw them both. The boy is super cute, I’m just not a fan of any kits with wide smiles with lots of teeth. They kinda creep me out lol

4 Likes

I like the brother better, and I like smiley kits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they are really odd looking, so bet they will be BIG HITS lol… (i passed on Jayden, the kit that was selling blank for 1200.00 when sold out ) eye roll

2 Likes

I like the brother

1 Like

Creeepppyyyy lol

2 Likes

LOL… we might be sisters LOL

1 Like

Yes! I think so too!! lol

1 Like

I think they are kinda cute. I don’t like the prototype of the girl in any other then the one with brown hair in the mickey mouse outfit jmo. I think she could be much better the hair is what makes that kit stand out. @NancyW I’m sure they would make cute twins and I bet you will have a custom order for at least one set in the future lol.

2 Likes

I like smiling babies and toddlers with teeth however this one is definitely not on my buy list and I find her creepy as well .
I do like Alessa

1 Like

I love them!!!

1 Like

The little boy and the girls made out of the boy kit aren’t too bad but the one that’s meant to be the smiling w/teeth girl is just plain weird and creepy to me. Won’t be purchasing either of these.

2 Likes

The teeth make it a bit too creepy for me.

That’s the only one I like of the little girl too.

I would bet that you could do them up and they would be adorable.

1 Like

The one without teeth showing is adorable. I don’t like the girl with the teeth

No doubt…but the creep factor is already there lol

1 Like