Diaper lines

Ok Mama’s I have been using parents choice diapers on my reborn and he now has dark lines where the diaper is on his back I don’t reuse them on bath days I just toss them out any suggestions on a brand or style I know about the oxy 10 but don’t want to use it if the diapers keep making more marks

???

Well I don’t change it every day but when I do I don’t reuse them

Silicone

I due to the posibility of reactions from things in the diaper, I have found it is best to use a cloth diaper on a silicone doll.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude but is it the doll in your picture on your profile? If so your doll isn’t a silicone, it’s a plagiarized vinyl copy of a doll kit. No one really knows what’s in their vinyl since they aren’t honest sellers, so I’m not sure how you’d get the stains out either. :frowning:

1 Like

What about using cloth diapers ? Save the earth and leave the disposable one for very busy mommies

2 Likes

Do you have a picture of what it looks like?
I’d just use cloth diapers, it’s cheaper over time, better for the environment and you won’t have problems with it.

1 Like

Well that absolutely sucks and I know You’re not trying to be rude and I don’t know much about any of this I just got a baby to help with my depression and am trying to keep him in the best condition

Thanks guys for the feedback cloth it is you have all been very helpful