Delilah

both of these are 25 to 26”

2 Likes

40 inches and above is what I am looking for. Someone said they used to make them even taller. I wish they would bring them back. It looks like an awesome challenge.

child

childsize

4 Likes

Beautiful!!!

I do prefer bigger babies

1 Like

Blank kit looks like a manikin or an android!
Reborning changes so much with these big ones.

Im having a hard time loving this sculpt, I want to love it! I think it’s just the lips that bug me, I looove her chubby legs though.

Perhaps once I see a certain version of her, I’ll make a decision :thinking:

2 Likes

Sue sue is pretty big, Robin Johnston is supposedly 23" and Sue sue is said to be 22" on Macphersons but Sue sue is definitely a bit bigger and if nothing else, LOOKS older as far as features go. I could take a pic tomorrow for reference if anyone wanted me to.

I’m guessing Benjamin will be about the same size as Yannik and Tutti, I’ve never owned either of these two sculpts but it just seems like she’s about the same size.

I’d love to have a child size doll to sit in the corner of my living room and freak out all my friends. One of these days…

2 Likes

Yeah I see what you mean about maybe the lower lip but I’m still in love with those eyes!

1 Like

I LOVE the exquisite COA!
Has anyone started theirs yet?

5 Likes

No but I probably won’t be able to give this one up! I needed two!

1 Like

I just don’t understand that nose (or most of Blick’s kits, couldn’t love SueSue and what’s her name after her). I guess I am just not her fan :frowning:

1 Like

Me too :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a dream toddler nose. Perfect for picking!

2 Likes