DBS Wacky Wednesday Demi

Today’s deal is Demi Donnelly. As cute as she is, I’m going to pass this week. But this is a great price…$59.90. :heart_eyes:
https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=12845

7 Likes

Thank you so much for reminder, dear Katina!

1 Like

Well. I don’t know whether to thank you or not. I just ordered her! :sweat_smile: My reasoning is such a great deal, stuck at home, yada yada!

5 Likes

Nah…43$usd to ship to Canada… not worth it. Sad.

3 Likes

Did you order the torso too? It’s a great deal to add the torso and body. But I’m not sure if I like that particular torso or not. :thinking:

2 Likes

I went back and forth on the torso! But I didn’t end up getting it. I got the kit, the jointed body & a replacement brush for the Christine Wooley 3D hair tutorial I bought secondhand. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I bought her too, $7.00 shipping is awesome, i didn’t get the torso, kinda wish I had but hubby wants us to careful about our spending…so no torso is my careful :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

@Shara, what exactly is the name of this brush I’m supposed to need? I looked and only found regular brushes. Thank you in advance. :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I can’t wait to try it out!

“Thanks” :tired_face:

I’m a sucker for a full torso but I’ve got plenty to play with here. (Or so I keep telling myself).

I’m rationing my baby work and deep cleaning and reorganizing my studio instead lol

Yup

Im good

Thanks

Sincerely

From the bottom of my heart

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No, really. I’m good

:tired_face: SHES SO CUTE!

ok I’m done

So glad Shara got her. I can be a proud cyber stalker, I mean cyber “aunt” :rofl:

2 Likes

Spent 174.00 all because of a stupid brush :roll_eyes::crazy_face:. I hope it works miracles

3 Likes

Lol, I feel your pain! $130 later I’ve got a brush too! :joy:

2 Likes

Honey you can enjoy her right along with me! I’ll send you updates/pics/progress reports. It can be a team reborn! “Auntie”!

2 Likes

I always do Whoop whoop :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Today’s Wacky Wednesday deal is Hospital Blankets. Didn’t need those BUT I did get this little fella ZaZa (79.00), a wig and several sets of Honeybug pacifiers (39.99 for 10). I am broke on Wednesday’s :grin:

5 Likes

Aww, he is cute! I looked, saw the blanket and said ‘Thanks God, I am not buying anything today’. Now I have to go and look at ZaZa (it was a nickname of my first husband :rofl: ).

2 Likes

Aww, opened hands, curled legs, open eyes - what else can you ask for! I love him!

2 Likes