Cute new kits

Hi friends!

It’s been a bit since I’ve been around in the reborning community (like six months?? I ended up taking 18 credits of university on top of work on top of an internship soooo I’m a bit busy) what are some of the cutest kits out recently? Especially tinys? I’m hoping to possibly pick up a new micro preemie/preemie sometime soon to work on over the holidays. I’d also love suggestions for older preemies/micros. If it was released in about the last year and a half I likely haven’t seen it.

3 Likes

Welcome back! Salia by Olga Auer is such a little darling at 12.5 in long. Mini elf Flo by Natali Blick is adorable, but I haven’t painted her yet
Here is my Salia

4 Likes

Shes adorable got to get her

1 Like

Marita Winters has lots of really cute minis - including her new mini toddlers. Here’s her website link: Mini Doll Kits for Sale

3 Likes

Maia by Priscilla lopes is one of the cutest and most realistic preemies I’ve ever worked on. She’s about 14-15 inches and quite skinny.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! I am absolutely in love with Salia, and yours is gorgeous. I love how perfect her little smile is, this preemie will be a memory baby so a little smiley might be exactly perfect.

1 Like

I forgot just how precious Marita’s minis are! Thank you, they’re also extremely affordable it seems!

Gosh just look her up and I love her face!

She’s an incredible kit. I don’t normally paint a kit more than once but she’s one I’d do again in a heartbeat. She’s the most realistic preemie kit I’ve seen, her proportions are so good! This is my version, she went home as a little boy but I photographed her as a girl

4 Likes

Your version is beautiful, love the perfect little fingers and toes

Thank you! She’s my favorite baby ever!

1 Like

Thank you! You just can’t look at her sweet smile without smiling yourself