Cute Diapers

I just ordered a couple of packs of diapers from The Honest Company, and they are soooo cute. If you’re tired of the regular old boring diapers they sell in the shops, you should check these out (mine have cherries on them - snazzy!!)

Well, I wouldn’t have bought them except I found a discount code online. I ended up paying about $18 for 80 diapers plus a very reasonable shipping price. It was slightly less than I pay for diapers here, and I needed some anyway . . . (yes, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!)

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

Well, I wouldn’t have bought them except I found a discount code online. I ended up paying about $18 for 80 diapers plus a very reasonable shipping price. It was slightly less than I pay for diapers here, and I needed some anyway . . . (yes, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!)

— End quote

Will you be tired of cherries before you diaper all the little girls (1 diaper on and 3 as a gift makes it 20 sales)?

Hmmm. Probably not. I love the cherries. But I only got one pack of 40. I got a different pattern for boys!

Wow, they have a lot of choices. I have a bunch of diapers right now so I can’t justify ordering any…plus I would be wanting outfits to match the diapers and that would be a pain. I do hate one pack of diapers that I have that someone gave me since they are primary colored on the bands and it shows thru the clothes…nah, the honest company diapers would do the same…shoot, I can’t win for losing this morning and I love the peacock feathers and the anchors!

I’m getting the ABC’s ~ I think they’ll work for boys or girls ~ size NB or size 1, though??? Which did you order?

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

I’m getting the ABC’s ~ I think they’ll work for boys or girls ~ size NB or size 1, though??? Which did you order?

— End quote

I bought the newborn and put them on Juliet by Marissa May. They fit perfectly, so I think you could use them for most babies who are 20 inches or use body # 5805. However, if you went for the size 1, I still think you could use them on a 20 inch baby. But you would also have the option of using them on bigger babies. Aren’t they cute?

Thanks for the info, I think they are DARLING!!!

Those are super cute!!!

The Cherry diapers are adorable! I use to buy Honest diapers for my website but it started to get way too expensive. so I had to stop and im sad that im missing out on all of the adorable new prints because the old prints won’t sell.

I was looking at them and discovered the phrase that said had to order every month and I do not do anything that demands I order every month.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I was looking at them and discovered the phrase that said had to order every month and I do not do anything that demands I order every month.

— End quote

Oh no. You don’t have to order every month. They do have a programme where you can sign up for auto delivery. But it’s not mandatory. I only bought two packs of diapers and did not sign up for auto delivery.