Custom artist recommendations?

Hi everyone!

I am looking for an intermediate to advanced artist to complete a custom for me. I have a Toby by Phil Donnelly with a half belly plate I need painted. She is a 17” kit. I want her painted with a pale complexion and painted white blonde hair.

image image
Pictures above are loose examples of what I’d like as far as colors of hair and skin. Of course it would be in the artists own style. I prefer to have very light veining and blue undertones, as anything dark makes the baby look ‘dead’ to me. I’m willing to pay up to $600 for the custom, with me providing the kit. Please either recommend yourself or another artist you feel is capable of making me an incredible baby!

5 Likes

I’m not sure if she takes customs, but @Alypants just made a beautiful fairskined pale haired baby, and she does amazing work.

6 Likes

I second @Alypants

3 Likes

That last picture must have inspired Rosalie :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I thought they looked similar too!

This is my Wild Meadow baby!

4 Likes

Hi, I may have some availability. My customs do not have rooted hair, but I love painting blonde hair. I can add a combo tuft of hair on top if it’s something you want. Message me if you have any questions!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Your babies are stunning! Someday I would love to add one to my collection :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww, thanks! I would love that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like