Curiosity question

Would you pay $1398 for a blank, SOLE vinyl kit?

2 Likes

Uh… nope.

4 Likes

No hahahaha. My limit is around $200. I don’t want any kit that badly.

3 Likes

Never.

1 Like

There are nine on reborns.com for $1000-$1500.

:flushed:

1 Like

No way

1 Like

Probably Pink Dragon Lady, she has absurd pricing. I wonder does she sell any but just think whatever lady.

3 Likes

Nnnnnnnope! Geez Louise!

2 Likes

Only if it was an extremely super rare keeper that I absolutely HAD to have at any price. (And if I had more money than sense, which thankfully isn’t the case.)

Wait! To clarify, I’m glad I have plenty of sense, but I would love to have more money. :laughing:

2 Likes

Heard my grandma’s voice in my head saying “they’ve got more money than sense” when I read the post! :rofl:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t either lol that’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

There is also a Jayden awake kit for over $350… also $175

Natalie (sculptor) has them on her site for $100 usd shipped

5 Likes

I ONLY buy kits on sale. ( I’m cheap) But I have some kits that I have
seen go for $$$$$ I really should part with a few :thinking:

4 Likes

No way, and especially not to the person trying to sell them on Reborns. There is a sea of authentic kits out there to choose from. I get itchy paying more than 100 bucks.

3 Likes

Nope, I don’t like paying more than the original price for a kit but will pay a little bit more if I really want it.

1 Like

I think my credit card would set itself on fire if I tried to do that. I only buy on sale (for everything, not just dolls!). I would consider paying that much for a full body silicone blank maybe if I had the time to paint it, but not a vinyl kit.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Craziness!

2 Likes