Cuddle Body?

Where would I get a cuddle body and is there a way to get just the head from a kit or No? My nieces want me to paint them a reborn soon and I don’t want to put a tone of work into it when it might get wrecked.

2 Likes

Woman on this site makes them look for her in the posts @RoseannsBoutique here is one of her posts
http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/18-cuddle-body/65142/5

3 Likes

Macpherson’s has the bodies and the heads and they are on sale right now.
https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/images/Cuddle-Body-Special-2.png

3 Likes

Yes, Macpherson’s sells the cuddle bodies now.

BB’s sometimes have just heads for sell but they do tend to sell out quickly. Macpherson’s as well as Dolls By Sandie sell just the heads typically from Marx and Stoete otherwise most kits you just can’t order the alone.

1 Like

@CamsGigi also sews them

and I heard that Truborns may sell them soon. They are having just a head sculpted specifically for a cuddle baby kit.

2 Likes

That is a great idea…I have some sweethearts who want babies but knew I wouldn’t be able to. You idea makes it a more feezable idea, thank you

1 Like

I never thought to ask you do your cuddle babies come weighted and pollyfilled

I’ve purchased from @RoseannsBoutique , and the body is very well made at a great price. I love that she uses fabrics with prints on them, because kids always take the clothes off their dolls anyway :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry for the confusion I don’t make the cuddle bodies I just posted in reference to someone on this site who does make and sale them .

1 Like

Sorry I know lol… i was asking the other lady sorry about that

1 Like

No problem lol

As expensive as they are I would just as soon go ahead and pain the whole doll with not a lot of detail. The arms and legs can be done pretty fast. For a young child you don’t need it perfect. Of coarse others will see it and word of mouth brings business.

1 Like

I have bought 4 bodies from Roseannes Boutique and they are really well made, any size you want and sent out quickly. She is great to work with.

2 Likes

You can make your own on an embroidery machine. Here are some in the hoop dolls I made for our business website. I am thinking about modifiying the neck to take a reborn head :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can do a regular sewing pattern as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are so adorable, what size clothing do they wear?

they wear preemie to newborn and 0-3 month depending on the size baby you make

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning us!!! XOXOX
Our cuddle bodies were designed by our in house artist Shelley along with our doll body sewer’s to create a “no sew” version of the Cuddle Body. Although you will need to stuff and weight it yourself we have provided the pencil marks where you snip the hole at the top of the arm & leg and provided the joints to snap them together once they are stuffed.
:slight_smile:hUgs B XOXOXO

2 Likes

@avyona Can you give us a link to your business site?

1 Like

http://planetapplique.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes