Cuddle body faves

I’ve seen a few older posts on this topic, so I apologize if I’ve missed a newer post.

I’m going to be pouring a few of my silicone heads, and I’m looking for opinions on which cuddle bodies people like best. I’ve only tried the BB cuddle body, which I do really like except for the huge hands and feet.

I know there are a lot more options now than there were a couple years ago, so I’m hoping people have some experience with other bodies.

Thanks! :heart:

I really like the cuddle bodies that I got from @RoseannsBoutique but I’ve also seen people say they like Reggie’s bodies. I’ve not personally had one to say for sure whether I’d like it though.

Roseann hasn’t posted in a while, but she has an Etsy shop. RoseannsBoutique

Hey everyone, I’m sorry I haven’t been here for awhile. This past year has been quite the journey for us. My husband was diagnosed with throat cancer and I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis for which I’m now taking infusions and apparently the RA caused me to have pulmonary fibrosis and I’m being treated for that. I just felt you needed to know why I’ve been MIA.

I do make cuddle bodies and I make them in different colors or different prints or i also offer them in doe suede.

I’m interested in sewing them for you. If you would like a sample then I’d be more than happy to show you what I can do.

6 Likes

Wow, Roseann, you’ve had a challenging year. Are the infusions helping? How is your husband doing?

1 Like

The infusions are helping a lot. I get one every two months and it’s a 2 hour boring procedure but they help and that’s what counts. My husband is doing well. He had radiation for 7 weeks and thst in itself was grueling. His neck turned black, he couldn’t eat so he had a feeding tube in for 3 months , he’s lost 120 lbs but last check, he is cancer free. He says the cancer actually saved his life. He was very heavy, insulin dependent, his knees and hips hurt but since the weight loss all those have gone away. So if there ever was a silver lining then we certainly found it. So it really has been a journey this year but we are looking forward to the holidays this year. Last Christmas was hard, neither one of us had the strength or desire to put up a Christmas tree so our son put it up but we didn’t decorate it, our decorations were 2 ornaments, each of our granddaughters gave us a hand made ornament, so that was perfect. No ornaments have ever meant so much. Gosh I didn’t mean to write a book but guess I did.

Thank you for asking about us. Thst means a lot.

11 Likes

Envisioning your Christmas tree with those 2 ornaments made me cry because you really get what’s important. I’m glad you’re both doing better. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

2 Likes

I am so glad to hear that both of you doing better! :hugs:

1 Like

I responded to your PM, Roseann :heart:

I’m happy to hear your both are doing well. I can imagine that tree looks beautiful. Put together by love from your son. Decorated beautifully by 2 little angels. And enjoyed deeply by survivor’s !! Now imagine this year’s traditions. Welcome back

I’m glad to hear that you’ve found the silver lining in your husband’s health situation and that your infusions are helping. I’ve definitely missed seeing you around here and I’m sure I’m not alone.

With the shift in the landscape of reborns, a lot of artists are dipping a toe into painting silicone and many start with making cuddle babies.

As well as that, bb has discontinued many of their bodies.

If you’re itching to get sewing, I’m sure you know right where you can find a trove of customers. :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s great to have you back.

1 Like

I’ve had a Reggie body and it wasn’t my favorite. Lovely for posing and pictures, but flopped around like linked sausages when held :sweat_smile:.

I like Roseann’s bodies a lot, and love the feet on BB’s bodies. I’ve seen someone put a couple stitches in a bb body to make it a little more like Reggie’s, but still retain the structure

4 Likes

My favorite bodies are BB and @RoseannsBoutique

Sending love, hugs and prayers to you and your Hubby Roseann. Hope thing continue on the upwards for you both.

2 Likes