Cuddle Baby Stuffing

How do you fill your cuddle baby bodies? I struggle with this. If I stuff them they look to “fat”, if I understuff them they seems limp…halppppp

1 Like

What, no one does cuddle babies??

I do polyfil and poly poly pellets in the limbs, and Glass beads, poly pellets, and polyfil in body.
I like to leave room in stomach area for them to be a little squishable. I would love to make them more Flexible but I’m afraid when the polyfil shifts they may get flat.

I do nearly the same, I leave room in the limbs to make them very flexible, and fill my belly area with glass beads, but not to firm…

1 Like

I use Reggies bodies, so glass beads up to the elbows and top of the knees, then cluster fill. Body weighted the same.

1 Like

I’ve only done a couple cuddle babies, but I fill like @chatrat or pretty similiar. Glass beads halfway in limbs then the rest with polyfil. The body I stuff exactly the same as regular bodies, Glass beads in butt and stomach and polyfil. I haven’t had any issues with them being too puffy, but like I said I’ve only done 2…

1 Like

Do the glass beads not seep out of the fabric when you put them in the fabric arms and legs? Or… do you contain them somehow?

2 Likes

I know the question wasn’t directed to me, but mine do not seep out at all. I do use the larger glass beads in the limbs, from BB and use super fine glass beads in the body in a stocking that I get from harbor freight.

1 Like

I use the larger glass beads also and haven’t had any problems.

1 Like

Is there a way to refill the glass beads in a limb or add to them if they shift on the bb body?