Cuddle baby squishiness-what’s normal?

Sparrow head go well with a 18".

6 Likes

Of course @Leabelle is getting paid!

1 Like

That’s the same head? Plus, hard to tell cuddled over and not “naked”.

1 Like

You can always get a squishy textile doll also. They are very sweet and like pillows.

1 Like

All cuddle bodies are not made to the same measurements even if same length.

1 Like

You are right, it is what I asked for. And thank you for that suggestion-I did mention in all my listings that she’s five pounds and stuffed firm.

Nice, with correct description you should be able to sell it without any problems for that price.

3 Likes

Thank you! You are tough with me so when I earn your approval it makes me smile!:grin::yum:

(I listed her in the ‘For Sale’ part of the forum, if anyone wants to take a peek. )

2 Likes

So cute! Is it a NEW Kyrie? :heart:

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

FYI @YelenaRey is “tough” with all of us because she sees our potential and wants the best for all of us. Her honesty is refreshing and very welcome for many of us. Always remember if she seems “tough” it’s because she wants to see you do your best. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Yea… @YelenaRey is a real ass cracker! She will always let you know what’s up! She’s the forum treasure :heart:

7 Likes

It’s not just you! She’s even private messaged me!! LOL! I love her!!

4 Likes

Yes that’s Sparrow head, I don’t have naked pictures but she is on a 18" body

Length is just right. On a 20" , it’s possible, but the head is small.

2 Likes

HahahahahahHh that’s hilarious!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Huh? The doll I’m selling isn’t a Kyrie. The one @Leabelle is making me is.

1 Like

My defenses go up when I feel someone is “attacking “ me, even if they aren’t. If you haven’t noticed, I’m very sensitive. :face_with_monocle::rofl::joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I understand that. My reply was to @Leabelle post, not yours :wink:

1 Like

You’re the next one lady!:+1:t2::grin:

1 Like