Cuddle Babies?

I’m making my first cuddle baby and am looking for a body. All the premade bodies I’ve seen look like they have huge unproportionate hands and feet or normal size feet in a crazy elf shoe shape. Does anyone know of any premade bodies that look more natural, like they aren’t wearing boxing gloves under their mits? Or if you understuff the hands and feet if they look smaller or just don’t look right? I’m not a great sewer so am really hoping I can find one or make one work.

3 Likes

The bountiful Baby bodies are fantastic!

18 Likes

Beautiful baby!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Ask @Leabelle, she just sold me a wonderfully made cuddle baby!

2 Likes

I used the bountiful baby’s cuddle body, it’s great. I sew mine too but I need to improve the feet and hands. The cuddle bodies from MacPhearson are great too.

3 Likes

He’s perfection!

2 Likes

reggiesdolls on Etsy! worth every penny!

2 Likes

I used the cuddle body from BB in the 18-20 inch size. The arms needed to be taken in a bit to make them thinner and less bulky.

Before altering

After altering

7 Likes

Much better after alteration jmho.

2 Likes

He looks perfect! I hated BB cuddle bodies of bodybuilders before. Thanks to you I ordered them and will alter those arms.

5 Likes

You wanna fight?? Lol

2 Likes

Are you asking me? I didn’t reply to you. I replied to @RosieCait

2 Likes

Lmao. I was just kidding about the bodybuilder arms! :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you Rosie! That looks so much better! I will definitely order BB and take the arms in also!

3 Likes

That sounds like it would be wonderful for adding more realism. If you do it, please post pics so we can all marvel at your work! :slight_smile: :laughing:

Love these toes. Distracted by the mustached man on the belly, tho. :hushed:

5 Likes

LOL I saw that first to!

3 Likes

I was wondering if anyone noticed that!!!

1 Like