Crochet items I made

Thank you!!! I started out with the thicker yarn but didn’t like the bulk. I think its worth the extra time with the thin yarn.

1 Like

Absolutely, My mother is 91 and still knits beautifully. We are from Scotland so she has knit all her life and is very picky with yarn. She used to bring yarn from Scotland cause she couldn’t get baby yarn fine enough to suit her over here. She has also sent to the Shetland Islands for baby yarn. Did I mention she is a fanatic about her yarn, hahaha. I have two beautiful baby “shawls” (blankets) that she has made me and one of them is a 2 ply yarn and the other is a 1 ply, and is very much like a spider web, they are beautiful!! I have quite a few baby “shawls” she has made, but those 2 are Very Special to me!!

Beautiful work!

It is very hard to fine nice fine yarn. It may say baby yarn but its always to chunky. I so agree with your mother!!! I would treasure those shawls too!!!

Thank you.

What is this yarn called? Can you buy it online?

It’s lace weight yarn. I’ll have to get the name when I get home. Yes you can get it online at knitpicks.com

I think it is actually called cloud!

How many skeins/25g balls would I need to make a newborn size sweater set with sweater, hat and booties? I don’t want to run out. They have some Aloft super kid mohair yarn on sale. A lot of nice colors.

I would probable get 4 to be on the safe side.

Thanks. I’m anxious to try this. I just finished a set with bamboo crochet thread. It’s really soft too.

So delicately beautiful. I am one of the bulky crocheters, lol. Get it done so I can make reborns, lol. I would drive myself crazy with that thin yarn, I used to make doilies, well that is how I learned the craft. I even made a small table cloth once. I would give them away cause everyone loves homemade doilies. I would say take it, it drove me crazy.

Thank you. I’ve never made doilies but I think they would drive me crazy too. I take care of an elderly couple so I get to crochet thru out the day so I can spend the time on it.

1 Like

Your welcome. I hope you like it and I would love to see what you make out of it.

Beautiful work. You can receive money on PP, but if not linked to a bank, it stays in your PP account and you can spend it when using PP to buy online.

I love them all beauitful

Really? That would be great. Can I ask if that’s what you do? Thank you for the compliment on my work. I love doing it.

Thank you

I used to do that, but now have one bank account attached.

Hi, you have such beautiful items. I use to have PayPal without my bank linked it’s not mandatory to link you just need an email. That’s how you send and receive payments. If you’re selling any of these gorgeous pieces I wanted to know how much you were selling the wrap/socks and hat in the third picture for?