Craft Space! Sharing an Idea for limited room!

Yes you have to do all the assembly. Ikea furniture :woman_facepalming:t4: I’d say it’s about medium difficulty. I did it all with no help besides adding the doors. I was too short to hang and screw them at the same time. Are you referring to cost or items details?

1 Like

No just the cabinet. I have seen some in the 2500.00 range and it kinda blew my mind. I mean it is an awesome workspace and worth it, just wondering should I have to go down that road at some point. It is ok if you would rather not share, I know its a crass ask (apologies).

I love it!

1 Like

Yes! The actual dreambox STARTS at $2500. Even if you were to create this exactly like the dreambox it wouldn’t even be half the cost. I used the Ikea Pax and the Komplement Shelves and Drawers that goes with the Pax. I purchased some things separately and over time as I knew the move was happening soon. I calculated and it cost around $300-325. I noticed that the Pax and Komplement recently increased by $5 so the pricing would be probably be a little more.

2 Likes

This is Ikea? I thought you were joking that it was like putting together IKEA furniture. This is brilliant. I am going over to check it out.

1 Like

Your Ikea is wayyyy less expensive than ours :flushed:
Just the Pax here began at 500$cad for the small one and it goes up to 2000$cad !

Yes, all the Pax are less than 150USD. Mines was less than $115 when I purchased in February. They had recent price increases.

Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wish my house looked this nicely decorated LOL. Beautiful place to be creative.

1 Like