Cosmetic wedges from bb

Has anyone used the cosmetic wedges from BB? If so, are they good? I’ve been having the hardest time finding any.

I have used them and think they are too porous. I get the ones I use from the dollar tree. I also use the cosmetic sponge applicators that are shaped somewhat like eggs

1 Like

I was watching AA tutorial that @jlesser posted on another thread yesterday and saw that artist uses brushes a lot for her blending. I only use brushes for small areas when I need precise details/ shadings and use cosmetic wedges 99% of the time. Wondering how many artists are using large brushes for blending?
I also don’t use brush to apply skin tones for a fear of running paint. Am I doing it wrong?

1 Like

I only use brush for creases, I use cosmetic sponges. So you’re not doing anything wrong !

1 Like

There’s no right or wrong, you do what works for you.

I use a variety of mop brushes, liners, and shaders and really only use sponges for mottling. It’s what works for me, but we all have different methods.

4 Likes

I use brushes for most of my blending. I only use wedges for mottling and pouncing washes.

2 Likes

I have and was very pleased! I usually buy them on ebay, but the ad was down
https://www.ebay.com/str/Blue-Starlight-Enterprises-99?_trksid=p2047675.l2563