Cormac Phil Donnelly

Preorder tonight… Anyone taking one?

5 Likes

Not you nikkiroc lol I’m still you’re sponsor just say no :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m not even looking. I just paid the balance on my two Maizie Arcello kits. :confused:

3 Likes

Who has it Nik??? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Dollsoreal has him Lynn

2 Likes

Lolol oh!!! I’m out of money already! Haha kidding😉 thank you though, I need all the support I can get! Btw… Which baby is on preorder on the 30th?

1 Like

I’m just saw this. Sooooooooooo tempted to preorder this kit. I love this kit. I already got 3 already on preorder maybe 4.

3 Likes

Andrea already sent the balance invoice? I haven’t got mine yet. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks Piglet. No, I won’t be getting this one, Have you noticed an awful lot of the dolls look a lot alike anymore? I specially see if there is a specific feature that is really attracting people to the sculpt then other artists come out with a very similar feature on their sculpts so people might like theirs as much or better, I have seen sculpts that look almost like a copy with a little bit of tweaking. Ever notice anything like that? Maybe I’m weird. OK—I know I’m weird, I admit it.

8 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

Thanks Izzy-----I was thinking it was just me!!!

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing!!!

@lynn
I agree 100%. Thats one of the reasons I pass on alot of the kits coming out as of late, and usually only get the ones that are really different…popular or not.

I think Cormac is a cutie (and love his name), but ive already got 2 on preorder and i just bought jasper on sale today (been waiting for that one).

2 Likes

Anyone notice big lips seem to be popular on kits? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!!! Which is good for me because I love big lips!!! That’s why I love the Presley’s!!!

2 Likes

I agree but most kits takes months to sculpt so not sure why they have similar features or are similar. I go for unusually expressions or different lips. Like slightly open mouths or larger/fuller lips. I think that’s what I like about Braces’ sculpts. I would say her trait is larger/fuller lips and/or slightly open mouths. I also love portrait sculpts as they have a uniqueness. It’s not many out there but they are also becoming a “thing” or trend if you will. This one does have a familiarity about it but the realism in this sculpt is drawing me it. Now one things I wish I would see more of is open hands/fingers or “stretched out” toes. I wish feet on sculpts were larger lol can never find booties or shoes that fit :smile:

2 Likes

I almost bought him, but he is similar to Levi, right?

I’m not really seeing Levi.

1 Like

I got my invoice for Maizie yesterday.