Copper chef

Is this truly the most perfect pan?
I’ve seen this infomercial about 50 times now. I feel like I’m missing out lol

1 Like

Oh!i hope someone knows!!! And also… The pillow!!! Lol is it that dreamy??

1 Like

Lol that one was on tv earlier.
But after my mad shopping spree. ( pleading the " out of body " experience)
I am officially cut off. Hubby got the bills ( hangs head in shame) from the credit cards ( yes multiple … Ugh I’m so weak )
I heard … " what the fudgesicle did you do "
And then the following … " you’re outta control, you need a kit intervention! "
No high heels or lasagne can make this better. Lol
The good news is I sold three dolls so after next weeks overtime at work I’ll break even.
So I’ve got to behave for a while.

2 Likes

Lololol I totally understand. Even my sparkly Jimmy Choo heels are not working anymore. Sadly:-( OH! DUH!!! MAYBE THAT MEANS I NEED NEW HEELS!!! Lolololol kidding.

2 Likes

Jimmy choos… Ooh girl you fancy!
I’m a ugg boot junkie. And when summer hits I turn into a roxy And reef flip flops junkie.
I love heels but I’ve broken my ankle 5 times ( twice surfing, 2 times skiing, the last one I fell off the moving truck and also blew out my knee) my hubby and friends say I have the grace of a swan with 3 legs lol) I can’t wear heels anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh no!!! Lol trust me… I prefer flip flops!!! Heels have a purpose! Lol ohhhhh… Uggs! Yes, I love them. Even here in the tropics I have 7 pairs!!! I wear them until I can’t take it anymore, with the heat that is! Soooooooo comfy!!! And cute!!!

1 Like

You should get you some lingerie and rock those heels.
Sadly I’m on ignore from my hubby. Lol
But I know his weakness… Strawberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Getting dressed and going now.
Seriously done spending for a while.

2 Likes

You CRACK me UP, Nikki!!!

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::+1:t2: