Conversation with my Postman

This morning I went to the post office to mail out all the packages from my sale along with a few other boxes and some gifts going to grandkids in Georgia. 10 boxes in all.

Picture this…tiny shoebox of a post office with one full time employee. I walked in with the 10 boxes going to various locations. The postman looks up and says…I don’t do packages on Tuesdays. Great, I said…today is Wednesday. We both laughed because he forgot Monday was Labor Day and he was kidding with me anyway. He asked, what is all this? I said mostly baby parts. :eyes::flushed:. He says…really? I said yes really! So yall better not be kicking my boxes around on the loading dock after I leave.

15 Likes

They better not part of those baby parts are mineLOL​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

The poor postman I wonder what he thought with all this stuff going on about planned parenthood??? Yikes !!!

1 Like

I just wish you could have seen his eyes! Of course he sees that my return address is My Blissful Babies and that didn’t help either…lol.

2 Likes

Lol to funny!

I’m sure he was very curious! I wouldn’t be surprised if they opened one just to see. :hushed:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I think it’s horrible the amount shipping and duty costs y’all. It’s rediculous. Postman told me that the same package would arrive on the same day (6 days later) if I sent it Standard or Priority Express. Priority was going to be $8 more so naturally I picked the Standard. Just crazy. I’m going back with another package today.

HA HA that is exactly what I was thinking !

Sounds like a fun postman! Hope everything arrives safely! Didn’t know you had grandkids down in Georgia. If you ever stop through maybe we could meet up :smile:

1 Like

I’m in Montgomery Al…where in Georgia are you?